Resources and Training Materials
- Getting Started in PER - A series of articles introducing relevant research methods and topics from getting started with qualitative research to an introduction to Classical Test Theory for designing multiple-choice assessments.
- Learning Statistics with R - Recommended reading for learning stats while learning R
- R for Data Science - Another great statistics in R resource
- Making posters - video about rethinking conference posters
- PhysPort - The go-to place for physics faculty to find resources based on physics education research (PER) to support your teaching. Includes teaching strategies, expert recommendations, assessments, and even online workshops.
- SQILabs - The Scaffolded Quantitative Inquiry Labs resources and teaching materials for promoting critical thinking in physics laboratory courses.
- PhET simulations - The PhET Interactive Simulations project at the University of Colorado Boulder creates free interactive math and science simulations.